Make a purchase recently & need to leave a comment/feedback. Then click here!!!


OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS


My daughter adored the loopy flower bow!! :)

My white double stack bow with the hot pink flower is so adorable. I will be ordering again soon.

Loved the Petal Flower Clips!!!!

Thank you for the printed ribbon! it looks great.

Great printing! Thanks a bunch! Exactly what I wanted!
____-Wendy (Shoreline, WA)

I ordered a birthday hat for my daughter who just turned one. I asked for a Hawaiian theme because we were having a luau for her first birthday. She created a PERFECT hat and it even had my daughter's name on it. It had hawaiian fabric and instead of ribbon it had hawaiian flowers. This is the second time I have ordered from Maes. The first time I ordered a bow board and I loved that also. She is so talented and has great prices. A+ from me!
____-Sarah (Broken Arrow, OK)

Shipped quick, is even cuter in person! Thanks!
____-Elizabeth K. (Woodbridge, VA)

Thanks for the bows! I will be ordering again soon.
____- Tulsa, OK

Loved the bows!!
____-Tulsa, OK

Thank you for the candy korker.
____-Tulsa,OK

THIS IS THIS PLACE TO GET YOUR BANNER-FAST AFFORDABLE- AMAZING!Wonderful person to do business with- I highly recommend her!!
____-Michelle (CHESAPEAKE, VA)

Fabulous seller! Excellent communication, great prices, speedy shipping. Will buy over and over again in the future!
____-Jodi Murphy (Longwood, FL)

Thank you for your service and ongoing communication. I ordered bottlecap images and I could not find them, and they were resent to me immediately. I am now placing another order for toggle headbands, and novelty ribbons! yeah!
____-Gina (Centeral Pennsylvania)

The hairbows turned out to be a great baby shower gift. Thanks!!
____-Tulsa, OK

Thank you so much for the korker bow. It matches my daughter's tap shirt perfectly!!
____-Mandi (Tulsa, OK)

I love the ribbon!
____-Princess Fancy Pants

Thanks Mae my clients love the bows there a great addition to my prop collection!
____-
Reflections Photography (Wagoner, OK)

Graphics were great - and fast delivery!
____- Benandcaydiesmom

It's FABULOUS!!!
____-Dana S. (Hymera, IN)

Love the monkey hairbow!!
____-Becca (Wagoner, OK)

Thanks for the bows, headbands, and holder!!
____-
Reflections Photography (Wagoner, OK)

I love them!!
____-Jessa (Whitehouse, TX)

I absolutely love the bow board I ordered. It is perfect. I would definitely recommend everyone to get a bow board. It’s pretty and keeps bows organized and looking nice. Will order from again!.
____-Sarah (Broken Arrow, OK)

Okay, let me tell ya'll, Megan just made me some ribbon and it's AMAZING!!!!
____-Wendy (Florida)

Extremely happy with the ribbon that you did for me.
____-Linda (Jackson, TN)


Thanks so much for the ladybug clips. All 4 of my girls love them.
____-Angi (Bement, IL)

Thank you so much for the Berryhill Bows. Great Prices!!
____-Karen (Berryhill, OK)

Thank you for the lovely hairbows. The girls in the class loved them. These made a great party favor!!
____- Berryhill, OK

Thank you so much for your thought about the bows being a good part of the party favors for the girls. They loved them and wanted more! luckly I ordered extras...
____-Charyl (Sand Springs, OK)

The girls loved the bows. They wanted to put them in when I showed them. Thanks!!
____-Canaa (Jenks, OK)

Thanks for the Bow Board. She likes it alot.
____-Mike (Tulsa, OK)

Thanks for the mini boutique hairbow!!
____-Tulsa, OK

Thanks for the "Pretty Pink" Pony O! My Oldest loves it. We will be ordering more soon.
____-Tracie (Tulsa, OK)

Thank you so much for the cute interchangeable headband for my daughter. I will send a pic soon!!!

____-Victoria (Tulsa, OK)

My daughter loved her first hairbows so much that she is ready to buy another one.
____-Mike (Tulsa, OK)

Our order has arrived! My daughter LOVES her headbands we will be ordering more! thank you for the great service.
____-Renne (New York)

We received the hairbows today and we love them!! I have already e-mail your link to all of our friends and my friend in New York is already planning on buying some!! Thanks so much!!
____-Callie Johnson (Lawton, OK)

Thanks for the beautiful hairbows.
____-Meadow (Tulsa, OK)